Mod Op provides integrated creative, strategy, and technology services. Our track record includes working with companies like Nike, NBC Universal, Microsoft, Amazon, as well as with cultural institutions and technology startups on branding, campaigns, innovation initiatives, experience design, and development. Mod Op is hiring creative talent in our New York office.
We are looking for a Designer / Art Director to help oversee design and branding for a luxury hospitality brand. This is a 2-3 month on-site freelance booking beginning early June, with the potential of turning into a staff position.
- Work with Creative Director to conceptualize, design and implement brand campaign
- Design and ideate across various touch points (web, print, brochures, digital, social, video)
- Collaborate with senior writer across all deliverables
- Collaborate with editors and directors on shot lists, mood boards, and video content
- Execute print ready mechanicals including brochures, collateral, and specialty print items
- Work closely with producer to oversee production
- Minimum 4-5 years graphic design experience
- Print AND Digital experience required
- Elegant and modern design and typography skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great communication skills, collaborative team player
- Excellent eye for photography (editing, mood boards, color grading)
- Strong proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, and Keynote;
Potential full-time staff hire.